Friday, August 19, 2016

What You Gain from 'Send, Call, See'


If I said, "Send, Call, See," would you know what I meant?

It's a way to maximize the value of your database by having a strategy for communicating. The "Send" portion refers to sending something of value to your clients between 12 and 20 times a year. The best way to do this is by mapping out the whole calendar year when you're looking at your business plan. You'll send something to them once or twice a month. 

Then, after you've sent out content, you must have a call strategy. I suggest you call your clients at least four times a year. It sounds simple, but you need to build some discipline into your calendar. Anytime you talk to someone, it's a chance to ask for a referral or get additional business from them. Don't quit on these calls.
You should touch your database 12-20 times per year.
Finally, we have the "See" portion, because you want to see your clients twice a year, face-to-face. One of your calls should be asking about what these people have going on and when you're likely to see them, or if they could have a cup of coffee with you. Be very purposeful about creating a chance to see them.

I hope you've found some value from this message. If you have questions, you can always give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you.